They do say time flies when you’re having fun, and they are not wrong. We’ve reached the day of the first semi-final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, and it’s giving us all the feels. From anxious to excited, we feel it all and we are sure that you are all feeling the same too!
If you haven’t been keeping up with the rehearsal period or even the running order, here’s what you can expect from tonight. We will list the running order below, and linked to each nation will be our thoughts on the first rehearsals for each country. They have since had various rehearsals, so of course take it with a grain of salt, but they can give you an idea of what to expect.
If you want to know more about what you can expect from this year’s contest in general, you can read our editorial here.
- Azerbaijan – Aisel – X My Heart
- Iceland – Ari Ólafsson – Our Choice
- Albania – Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
- Belgium – Sennek – A Matter of Time
- Czech Republic – Mikolas Josef – Lie to Me
- Lithuania – Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old
- Israel – Netta – Toy
- Belarus – Alekseev – Forever
- Estonia – Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- Bulgaria – Equinox – Bones
- FYR Macedonia – Eye Cue – Lost and Found
- Croatia – Franka – Crazy
- Austria – Cesár Sampson – Nobody But You
- Greece – Yianna Terzi – Oniro Mou
- Finland – Saara Aalto – Monsters
- Armenia – Sevak Khanagyan – Qami
- Switzerland – ZiBBZ – Stones
- Ireland – Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together
- Cyprus – Eleni Foureira – Fuego
Only 10 of these acts will qualify to the final, so who do you think should go through to the final? Remember you can still vote in our Eurovision 2018 poll, as well as our mini polls which feature polls such as who should qualify from this semi-final!