Over the past few weeks, the heats for the Lithuanian national selection have taken place, where a total of 24 artists have continued through to the semi-final stage of the competition.
Lithuanian broadcaster LRT has now announced which artists will be performing in which of the two upcoming semi-finals. Each semi-final will feature 12 artists with just four artists qualifying from each semi-final to the final which will take place on February 23rd.
Here is the semi-final split:
Semi-Final 1 (9th February)
- Cheri – Again
- Edgaras Lubys – To The Sky
- Emilija Gogolytė – Riddle
- Glossarium – Anyone
- Henry & Tommy Modric – Neverpart
- Jurgis Brūzga – CTRL ALT DELETE
- Justina Budaitė-Junà – Strength of A Woman
- Lukas Bartaška – River of Hope
- Miglokas – Roses
- Monika Marija – Light On
- Saulės Kliošas – Laiko Mašina
- Twosome – 1000
Semi-Final 2 (16th February)
- Aldegunda – I Want Your Love
- Allen Chicco – Your Cure
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio Dantys – Mažulė
- JurgisDID & Erica Jennings – Sing!
- Jurijus – Run With The Lions
- MaNNazz – Blind Bird
- Monika Marija – Criminal
- Original Copy – Power of Sounds
- Paola Hart – I’ll Be Alright
- Šarūnas Mačiulis – Traukinys
- Soliaris & Foreign Souls – Song of My Life
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Learn From Your Love
The winner of the competition will go on to represent Lithuania at Eurovision this year, which will be held in Tel Aviv, Israel. Stay tuned for more news from Lithuania!
Photo courtesy of LRT (E. Blaževič)