The Croatian national selection, Dora, has taken place with 16 finalists competing to become the next Croatian representative at Eurovision. The show took place in Opatija, and was opened by last year’s Croatian representative, Roko.
Here are the competitors:
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
2. Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
3. Edi Abazi – Coming Home
4. Zdenka Kovačićek – Love, Love, Love
5. Alen Vitasović & B. Matija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
6. Đana – One
7. Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
8. Nikola Marjanović – Let’s Forgive
9. Lorenzo feat. Dino Purić & Reper Iz Sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
10. Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
11. Lorena Bućan – Drowning
12. Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
13. Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me
14. Colonia – Zidina
15. Mia Negovetić – When it Comes to You
16. Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
The results were decided through a mix of jury and televotes. The highest points form the jury went to Mia Negovetić, followed closely by Damir Kedžo and Indira Levak. The public gave their top points to Damir Kedžo, followed by Mia Negovetić and Indira Levak.
With the points combined, there was a tie for first place between Damir Kedžo and Mia Negovetić who were both on 31 points. The public vote took preference, and so Damir Kedžo finished on top, and will represent Croatia with the song Divlji Vjetre.
Listen to the song below: