In what shaped up to be another Eurovision Super Saturday, Estonia selected their next Eurovision entrant from a field of 12. The acts had previously qualified through two semi-finals, which took place earlier this month.
Here is the line-up:
- Inger – Only Dream
- Rasmus Rändvee – Young
- Stefan – By My Side
- Synne Valtri feat. Väliharf – Majakad
- Uudo Sepp – I’m Sorry. I Messed Up
- Uku Suviste – What Love Is
- Shira – Out in Space
- Anett x Fredi – Write About Me
- Jaagup Tuisk – Beautiful Lie
- Traffic – Üks kord veel
- Egert Milder – Georgia (On My Mind)
- Laura – Break Me
The show featured two rounds of voting. In the first, the jury and televote led to three acts being shortlisted for the next round. The three selected were Uku Suviste, Anett x Fredi and Jaagup Tuisk. In the second round, the public decided on the winner, and they decided on Uku Suviste with the song What Love Is.
Listen to the song below: