The search for the next Icelandic Eurovision representative has begun, with the first semi-final of Söngvakeppnin now complete. The first five acts performed their entries, with just two acts qualifying to the final.
A total of 10 acts will be competing across two semi-finals, with the two artists from each semi-final with the highest scores qualifying to the final.
Here is the line-up:
- Amarosis – “Don’t you know”
- Stefán Óli – “Ljósið” (The light)/ “All I know”
- Haffi Haff – “Gía” / “Volcano”
- Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – “Hjartað mitt” (My heart) / “Heart of mine”
- Sigga, Beta & Elín – “Með hækkandi sól” (With the rising sun)
The top two this week were Stefán Óli and Sigga, Beta & Elín, and you can listen to the entries below: