The ten competing artists and songs of this year’s Danish Eurovision national selection have now been revealed by the Danish broadcaster, DR.
During a press conference, the entrants were revealed, one of which will go on to represent Denmark at Eurovision this year. The final will take place on February 23rd in Herning, and this will be the fifth time that the city has hosted Dansk Melodi Grand Prix.
Here are the competing artists:
- Simone Emilie – Anywhere
- Jasmin Gabay – Kiss Like This
- Rasmus Faartoft – Hold My Breath
- Marie Isabell – Dancing with You in My Heart
- Sigmund – Say My Name
- Humørekspressen – Dronning af baren
- Julie & Nina – League of Light
- Teit Samsø – Step It Up
- Leeloo – That Vibe
- Leonora – Love Is Forever
Listen to the songs here, and make sure to tell us your favourites!