Last night the first semi-final of Beovizija took place in Serbia with the first 12 participants performing their potential Eurovision entries.
From each of the two semi-finals, just six artists will qualify meaning there will also be a final of 12 participants. The results were decided through a mix of jury and public vote.
Here is the full line-up:
- Funked Up -‘Zašto Da Se Ne Desi’
- Aleksandra Sekulić – ‘Tugo’
- Osvajači – ‘Vatra i plamen’
- Dunja Vujadinović – ‘7’
- MR DOO – ‘Do 100’
- Saška Janks – ‘Da li čuješ moj glas’
- Ivan Kurtić – ‘Bella – Bela’
- Sofija Perić – ‘Aritmija’
- Snežana Berić (Extra Nena) – ‘Još ti čujem glas’
- Eleonora – ‘Samo lagano’
- Ivana Vladović & Wonder Strings – ‘Moja bol’
- Nataša & Una – ‘Slobodna’
Here are the six qualifiers:
- Aleksandra Seckulić- Tugo
- Sashka Janx – Da li čuješ moj glas
- Nataša & Una – Samo bez straha
- Ivan Kurtić – Bela
- Wonder Strings & Ivana Vladović – Moja bol
- Sofija Perić – Aritmija
The show also featured Serbian representative from 2015 Bojana Stamenov who performed a cover of Netta’s Toy. She performed again alongside Sanja Vučić (Serbia 2016) and Jacques Houdek (Croatia 2017) who all performed Loreen’s winning entry Euphoria. There was also a guest appearance from Knez (Montenegro 2015) who performed his entry Adio as well as a cover of Molitva.
Tonight the next semi-final will take place with the remaining 12 acts. Listen to all the competing entries below: