The Belarusian national selection has now taken place, with a total of 12 participants competing to become the next Eurovision representative.
Here are the participants:
- NAPOLI – Dоn’t let me down
- Sasha Zakharik – Rocky Road
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible
- CHAKRAS – La-ley-la
- Anastasiya Glamozda – Burning again
- Angelika Pushnova – True Love
- Nastasea – Hello
- Yan Yarosh– Fire
- Darya Khmelnitskaya – On Fire
- AURA – Barani Svajo
- KeySi – Chili Pepper
- VAL – Da Vidna
The voting was split 50/50 with jury and televote. The jury gave their 12 points to Yan Yarosh, while VAL scored 10 points. The public preferred CHAKRAS, giving 12 points to the group, followed by VAL receiving 10 points from the public as well. The jury winner nor the public winner went on to win the competition, as with the combined points, VAL finished with the highest score.
Listen to the song below: