The ten singers who will compete in the Kazakh Junior Eurovision national final have now been announced.
After four days of online voting, 10 out of the 30 shortlisted artists were selected. Over 400,000 votes were cast online. Here are the finalists:
- Ayganym Amantay Aibekkyzy
- Beknur Zhunibekuly
- Amina Asgatova Baurzhankyzy
- Armen Sahakyan Yervandovich
- Alinur Khamzin Azamatovich
- Ekaterina Tabarina Denisovna
- Makim Zhan Aliuly
- Alimzhan Tugelbai Meyrambekuly
- Zhumabay Abilkayir Dosanuly
- Adina Sulenova Erlanovna
The selection will take place on the 6th of November.
Karakat Bashanova represented Kazakhstan in 2020 with the song ‘Forever’. She finished in second place with 152 points. Rewatch the performance below: