The German national selection is complete, with Malik Harris winning the ticket to Turin. He will sing ‘Rockstars’ at the contest.
The German selection, ‘Germany 12 Points’ is complete, with six acts competing to represent the nation at Eurovision this year. The voting consisted of 50% radio voting, and 50% televoting during the live final.
- Malik Harris – Rockstars
- Maël & Jonas – I Swear To God
- Eros Atomus – Alive
- Emily Roberts – Soap
- Felicia Lu – Anxiety
- Nico Suave & Team Liebe – Hallo Welt
Maël & Jonas led the radio vote with a total of 106 points. Malik Harris came in second with the radio vote, receiving 90 points. Felicia Lu finished with 74 points in the radio vote.
The televote saw Malik Harris take the top points, with a total of 118. Nico Suave & Team Liebe received a total of 94, followed by Maël & Jonas with 79 points.
With the points combined, Malik Harris finished with 208 points. Here is the final ranking:
- Malik Harris – Rockstars (208 points)
- Maël & Jonas – I Swear To God (185 points)
- Nico Suave & Team Liebe – Hallo Welt (157 points)
- Felicia Lu – Anxiety (139 points)
- Eros Atomus – Alive (123 points)
- Emily Roberts – Soap (53 points)
Watch the winning performance below:
Another notable moment of the selection was former Eurovision winner Jamala performing her deeply emotional entry, 1944. Watch the performance below: