The Serbian Eurovision selection is complete, with Konstrakta winning the ticket to Turin.
After two exciting semi-finals, 18 acts were still in the running to represent Serbia at Eurovision this year. The results of the final consisted of 50% jury vote, and 50% televote.
Here are the competing acts:
- Naiva – Skidam (I take off)
- Orkestar Aleksandra Sofronijevića – Anđele moj (My angel)
- Gift – Haos (Chaos)
- Zejna Murkić – Nema te (You’re gone)
- Tijana Dapčević – Ljubi, ljubi doveka (Kiss, kiss forever)
- LIFT – Drama
- Gramophonedzie – Počinjem da ludim (I’m starting to lose my mind)
- Zorja – Zorja
- Aca Lukas – Oskar
- Zoe Kida – Bejbi (Baby)
- Sara Jo – Muškarčina (Manly man)
- Ana Stanić – Ljubav bez dodira (Love without touch)
- Biber – Dve godine i šes’ dana (Two years and six days)
- Angellina – Origami
- CHEGI Band – Devojko sa plamenom u očima (Girl with flame in her eyes)
- Ivona – Znam (I know)
- Marija Mikić – Ljubav me inspiriše (Love inspires me)
- Konstrakta – In corpore sano (In healthy body)
The jury allocated 12 points to Konstrakta, followed by Sara Jo who received 10 points. Zorja received 8 points from the jury.
The public had a clear favourite. Konstrakta received 44,459 votes from the public, which equated to 12 points. Sara Jo came second with the public, receiving 21,253 votes. Zorja once again came third, receiving 16,875 votes.
With the points combined, Konstrakta finished on the top of the table with the maximum points. She will sing ‘In Corpore Sano’ at Eurovision this year.
Watch the performance below: