Moments ago, the Maltese national final to decide who will represent the nation at this year’s Junior Eurovision concluded and we have a result! A total of 16 artists performed their potential Junior Eurovision entries with the result decided with a mix of televote and jury votes.
These were the competing acts:
- Luana Schembri – No Rest for the Wicked
- Giorgia Borg – 10
- Zaira Mifsud – Shout Now
- Jahel Cardona – Home
- Katryna Borg and Rihana Azzopardi – The Puppet and the Clown
- Isaac Spiteri – Bonfire Nights
- Albert-Lauren Agius – Paper Boats
- Kristy Spiteri – Nann
- Yarin Coleiro – Can You Be the One
- Lora Grech – Finish Line
- Riona Degiorgio – Infinity
- Kylie Meilak – Crystals
- Eliana Gomez Blanco – Music Takes Control
- Aiden Aquilina Cohen – Wherever You Go
- Ela Mangion – Marchin’ On
- Thea Aquilina – Back to My Freedom
After all the songs were performed, there was a period for all the televotes to be cast, and then the results were announced! It will be Ela Mangion who represents Malta at this year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song Marchin’ On!
Listen to the entry here.