Over the last two nights, the semi-finals of Albania’s Eurovision national selection, Festivali i Këngës have taken place with the final to be held tonight.
A total of 22 artists performed their entries on both nights, on the first night the artists performed alongside the RTSH Symphonic Orchestra as has been done in previous contests while on the second night, the artists performed their entries as they would be performed if they were to represent Albania at Eurovision.
A total of 14 artists were selected to continue to the final which will take place on the 22nd of December. A professional jury will be responsible for selecting which act will represent Albania at Eurovision in Tel Aviv.
Here are the 14 finalists:
- Bojken Lako – Jeto jetën
- Alar Band – Dashuria nuk mjafton
- Lidia Lufi – Rrëfehem
- Gjergj Leka – Besoj
- Dilan Reka – Karma
- Soni Malaj – Më e fortë
- Jonida Maliqi – Ktheju tokës
- Elton Deda – Qetësisht
- Klinti Çollaku – Me jetë
- Artemisa Mithi & Febi Shkurti – Dua te besoj
- Marko Strazimiri & Imbro – Leyla
- Eliza Hoxha – Peng
- Eranda Libohova – 100 pyetje
- Orgesa Zaimi – Hije
This means that these participants have not advanced:
- Kujtim Prodani – Babela
- Mirud – Nënë
- Elona Islamaj – Në këtë botë kalimtare
- Klodiana Vata – Mbrëmje e pafund
- Kelly – A më ndjen
- Bruno Pollogati – Nuk ka stop
- Lorela Sejdini – Vetmi
- Aurel Thëllimi – Të dua ty
Stay tuned for more news from Albania, as soon we will know the winner of the contest and the next representative from Albania!