Czech broadcaster CT have now announced the eight competing national finalists along with their competing entries. Last year there were just six participants, however this year the number has been increased to eight competitors.
The competition will be similar to last year’s national final where the voting will be split into both public and jury vote. The public are able to vote via the official Eurovision app, while an international jury will also review the songs and cast their vote. Voting will continue until the 21st of January. The winner will be announced on the 28th of January.
Here are the competing acts:
- Andrea Holá – Give Me A Hint
- Barbora Mochowa – True Colors
- Hana Barbara – Poslední Slova Tobĕ
- Jakob Ondra – Space Sushi
- Jara Vymer – On My Knees
- Lake Malawi – Friend of a Friend
- Pam Rabbit – Easy to Believe
- Tomáš Boček – Don’t Know Why
Listen to the competing entries below: