This weekend marks the beginning of the Hungarian national selection, A Dal, where the first ten participants will take to the stage to perform their potential Eurovision entries.
The host of the show is former Eurovision participant Freddie who will be joined by singer Bogi Dallos. There have been some changes in the jury line-up as well, with Lilla Vincze and Feró Nagy joining the jury with returning members Miklós Both and Misi Mező.
Here is the line-up:
- Antal Tímea feat. Demko Gergő – Kedves Világ!
- Berkes Olivér – Világítótorony
- DENIZ – Ide várnak vissza
- Hamar Barni – Wasted
- Konyha – Százszor visszajátszott
- Nomad – A remény hídjai
- Oláh Gergő – Hozzád bújnék
- Pátkai Rozina – Frida
- Szekér Gergő – Madár, repülj!
- Váray László – Someone who lives like this
From each semi-final, six participants will advance to the semi-finals. Four qualifiers will continue from each semi-final, meaning the final will feature eight artist. Tonight the show will begin at 19:30 CET.