It was announced earlier in the Eurovision 2019 national final season that Croatia would be returning to the public selection format of Dora to select their next Eurovision act. Now, the Croatian broadcaster HRT have revealed the 16 participants of this year’s competition.
Here are the competing 16 entries:
- 4 Tenora – Brod bez imena (Ship without a name)
- Bernarda Bruno – I Believe in True Love
- Beta Sudar – Don’t Give Up
- Bojan Jambrošić & Danjela Pintarić – Vrijeme predaje (Time to surrender)
- Domenika – Indigo
- Elis Lovrić – All I Really Want
- Ema Gagro – Redemption
- Gelato Sisters – Back to the Swing
- Jelena Bosančić – Tell Me
- Jure Brkljača – Ne postojim kad nisi tu (I don’t exist when you’re not here)
- Lea Mijatović – Tebi pripadam (I belong to you)
- Lidija Bačić Lille – Tek je počelo (It just started)
- Lorena Bućan – Tower of Babylon
- Luka Nižetić – Amorero brutalero
- Manntra – In the Shadows
- Roko Blažević – The Dream
There are some former Eurovision representatives included in the line-up, including Marko Škugor who was part of the group Klapa s Mora who is now part of the group 4 Tenora. Neda Parmać previously represented both Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia as part of the group Feminnem is back as part of the group Gelato Sisters.
Former Eurovision stars have also composed entries in the line-up, including Jacques Houdek who has composed the entry for Roko Blažević and Tonči Huljić who represented Croatia as part of the croup Magazin has composed entries for Domenika and Lorena Bućan.
The competition will be held on the 16th of February in Opatija. This will be the first Croatian national selection to allow non-Croatian songs to take part in the competition.
Stay tuned for more news from Croatia, and for now watch their 2018 entry below: