The second semi-final of A Dal has taken place in Hungary, where nine artists performed their potential Eurovision songs once again.
From each of the two semi-finals, there will be four qualifiers, meaning that we will see a final of 8 acts. The voting took place over two rounds. The jury consisting of Lilla Vincze, Feró Nagy, Miklós Both and Misi Mező gave their points on each performance mixed with a public vote, and the top 3 point scorers qualified to the semi-finals. In the second stage of voting, the Hungarian public were given the chance to save one of the remaining acts.
Here are the results:
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj! – 43 points (Jury Qualifier)
- Nomad – A remény hídjai – 36 points
- Mocsok 1 kölykök – Egyszer – 39 points
- Bogi Nagy – Holnap – 42 points (Jury Qualifier)
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék – 41 points
- Timi Antal feat. Gergő Demko – Kedves világ! – 38 points
- Fatal Error – Kulcs – 40 points (Public Qualifier)
- Ruby Harlem – Forró – 38 points
- Joci Pápai – Az én apám – 45 points (Jury Qualifier)
The final will take place next weekend, on the 23rd of February. Here is the final line-up:
- Acoustic Planet – Nyári zápor
- Bence Vavra – Szótlanság
- Petruska – Help Me Out of Here
- The Middletonz – Roses
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj!
- Bogi Nagy – Holnap
- Joci Pápai – Az én apám
- Fatal Error – Kulcs
Who do you want to see represent Hungary at Eurovision 2019?