After a number of internal selections over the last few years, Croatian broadcaster returned to the previous national final format of Dora. The competition took place last night, where a total of 16 artists competed with their potential Eurovision entries.
The show took place in Opatija and was hosted by Mirko Fodor, Iva Šulentić and Jelena Glišić.
Here are the competitors:
- Bojan Jambrošić & Danijela Pintarić – Vrijeme predaje
- Jelena Bosančić – Tell Me
- Kim Verson – Nisam to što žele
- Jure Brkljača – Ne postojim kad nisi tu
- Beta Sudar – Don’t Give Up
- Lea Mijatović – Tebi pripadam
- Gelato Sisters – Back To That Swing
- Luka Nižetić – Brutalero
- Elis Lovrić – All I Really Want
- Domenica – Indigo
- Roko Blažević– The Dream
- Ema Gagro – Redemption
- Lidija Bačić Lille – Tek je počelo
- Lorena Bućan – Tower of Babylon
- Bernarda Bruno – I Believe In True Love
- Manntra – In The Shadows
The result of the show was decided by both 50% regional juries, as well as 50% public vote.
The leader of the jury votes was Roko Blažević with a total of 77 points followed closely behind by Lorena Bućan with 72 points and Elis Lovrić with 68 points. This equated to 12, 10 and 8 points on the scoreboard.
In the televote, the recipient of the 12 points was also Roko Blažević, followed by Luka Nižetić and Lorena Bućan.
With the scores combined, it was clear that Roko Blažević would be representing Croatia with the song The Dream after achieving the highest number of points from both jury and televote.
Watch the performance below: