The Belarusian national selection has now taken place, where the representative for this year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest was chosen.
A total of 10 acts competed in the selection, where the winner was selected through a combination of jury and televotes. Here are the competitors:
- Elizaveta Misnikova – Pepelniy (Ash)
- Anastasiya Zhabko – Poymi menya (Understand Me)
- Mariya Zhilina – Spyavala, gukala, chakala (Sleeping, shouting, waiting)
- Kseniya Galetskaya – A Better World
- Group Monkey Tops – Posmotri na nas (Look at Us)
- Sofiya Khrolovich – Davay Tantsuy (Let’s Dance)
- Sofiya Rustamova – Skazhi mne (Tell me)
- Group Zefir – Luchshiye i pervyye (Best and First)
- Arina Pekhtereva – Never Again
- Mariya Yermakova – Viatry (Wind)
The televoting winner was Mariya Yermakova with 1907 votes equating to a total of 12 points. Coming in second with the public vote was Elzaveta Misnikova with 1526 votes, equating to 10 points. In third place with the public was Sofiya Khrolovich.
In the jury votes, the winner was Monkey Tops, followed by Elzaveta Misnikova and then Anastasiya Zhabko.
With the points combined, Elizaveta Misnikova topped the table with a total of 20 points. In second place was Mariya Termakova with 18 points, and then Monkey Tops who finished with 17 points.
Watch the winning performance below: