The Russian Junior Eurovision selection has taken place, with the next Russian Junior Eurovision representative decided. Over 100 applications were received, with 39 applicants reaching the semi-finals. From there, just 11 participants continued to the final stage of the competition.
Here is the line-up:
- Artyom Morozov – Лети (Fly)
- Arseny Slesarev – Что ты наделала, baby? (What Have You Done, Baby?)
- Artyom Fokin – Возьми мою руку (Take My Hand)
- Gennady Pereverdiev – Настроение Панда (Mood Panda)
- LittleZ: Mikhail Koval and Polina Koroleva – Первая любовь (First Love)
- Sergey Filin and Veronica Litovchenko – В трендах TikTok(In TikTok Trends)
- Sofia Kirsenko – Просто жить (Just Live)
- Sofia Tumanova – Больше света (More Light)
- Sofia Feskova – Мой новый день (My New Day)
- Sofia Shkepu – Alise
- Rutger Garecht – Дорога – моя судьба (The Road Is My Destiny)
The finalists worked with voice and choreography coaches in the lead up to their performances. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there was no audience attending the final, however this did not stop the performers giving their all.
The results revealed that Sofia Feskova had won the overall vote, which featured a combination of online and jury voting. Sofia will be singing the song Moy Novy Den (My New Day) at Junior Eurovision, hosted in Poland.
Watch the performance below: