The running order for Junior Eurovision 2021 is now known. A draw took place for the first and last positions, as well as for the host nation France.
One of this year’s hosts, Carla was also the host of the running order draw. From a random selection, Germany drew the opening position, while Portugal will close the show. Host nation France drew 13th in the running order.
The rest of the running order was determined by the EBU and the host broadcaster in order to create the most exciting show possible.
Here is the full running order:
- Germany: Pauline – Imagine Us
- Georgia: Niko Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- Poland: Sara James – Somebody
- Malta: Ike & Kaya – My Home
- Italy: Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror On The Wall)
- Bulgaria: Denislava & Martin – Voice Of Love
- Russia: Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- Ireland: Maiú Levi Lawlor – Saor (Disappear)
- Armenia: Maléna – Qami Qami
- Kazakhstan: Alinur Khazim & Beknur Zhanibekuly – Ертегі әлемі (Fairy World)
- Albania: Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- Ukraine: Olena Usenko – Vazhil
- France: Enzo – Tic Tac
- Azerbaijan: Sona Azizova – One Of Those Days
- Netherlands: Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- Spain: Levi Díaz – Reír
- Serbia: Jovana & Dunja – Oči Deteta (Children’s Eyes)
- North Macedonia: Datje Muzika – Green Forces
- Portugal: Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
Listen to a recap of the entries in the running order here: