The third Melodifestivalen semi-final is complete, with the next finalists decided. The show took place at the Avicii Arena, hosted by Oscar Zia.
A total of 7 acts competed, with two chosen to qualify directly to the final. Another two acts will enter the 5th semi-final, which is acting as a second chance round this year.
There are some voting changes this year, with the process taking place over two rounds. The song with the most votes in the first round will qualify directly to the final. In the second round, the top placed song will also qualify directly to the final.
- Cazzi Opeia – I Can’t Get Enough
- Lancelot – Lyckligt Slut
- Lisa Miskovsky – Best To Come
- Tribe Friday – Shut Me Up
- Faith Kakembo – Freedom
- Linda Bengtzing – Fyrfaldigt Hurra!
- Anders Bagge – Bigger Than The Universe
The first finalist from this semi-final is Anders Bagge with his song, Bigger Than the Universe. Faith Kakembo was the second direct to final qualifier with her song, Freedom.
Cazzi Opeia and Lisa Miskovsky will progress to the second chance semi-final on March 5th.
Here are the bottom three results:
- Linda Bengtzing – Fyrfaldigt Hurra! – 5th
- Lancelot – Lyckligt Slut – 6th
- Tribe Friday – Shut Me Up – 7th