The Australian national selection is complete, with Sheldon Riley receiving the most points overall. Sheldon will now represent Australia in Turin with the song Not The Same.
A total of 11 acts competed in the selection, hosted by Joel Creasey and Myf Warhurst. The voting consisted of both jury voting and televoting.
Here are the competing acts:
- G-Nat!on – Bite Me
- Erica Padilla – To The Bottom
- Seann Miley Moore – My Body
- Charley – I Suck At Being Lonely
- Andrew Lambrou – Electrify
- Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
- Paulini – We Are One
- Jaguar Jonze – Little Fires
- Isaiah Firebrace & Evie Irie – When I’m With You
- Voyager – Dreamer
- Jude York – I Won’t Need To Dream
Jaguar Jonze won the jury voting, receiving a total of 51 points. In second with the jury voting was Sheldon Riley, who received 50 points. Rounding out the top 3 with the jury voting was Voyager, who finished with 37 points.
The public favoured Voyager, receiving 60 points. Sheldon was second with the public vote, receiving 50 points.
With the points combined, Sheldon Riley will represent Australia at Eurovision with the song Not The Same.