Malta has chosen! Christina Magrin for JESC!

Malta, the host country of Junior Eurovision this year has now chosen the act who will fly the flag for the hosting nation. Christina Magrin is only 13 years old, and has big shoes to fill. Malta has now had two recent wins at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, with Gaia Cauchi in 2013 and Destiny Chukunyere last year.

The national selection took place a week ago, where a collection of talented kids took to the stage to win the right to represent the host country. The winner was decided with 75% jury vote, and the remaining 25% public vote.

Click down below to listen to Christina performing at the national final: