This year, Armenia has chosen to use a national final to select their Junior Eurovision act and song, and now all the competing entries have been revealed. The national selection is called Depi Mankakan Evratesil and will be held during the month of September.
Over two days, the competing entries were revealed with 12 songs revealed on the first day, and the final 11 songs just revealed. It’s a big national selection, and it’s also the first national selection for Junior Eurovision in Armenia since 2014.
Here are the competing entries:
- 1+1 – Misht miasin (Always together)
- Anahit Arakelyan – Shabadabadam
- Ani – ANGELS
- Anna- 1 2 3 4
- Arpi –Par (Dance)
- Eliza – Im Yerazank (My dream)
- Eric – Ari Pari (Come dance)
- GorX – Why Don’t?
- Hatut Harutyunyan – Amar e (It’s summertime)
- E.V.O.N – L.E.V.O.N
- Lia – Kamats-Kamats (Little by little)
- Lily – Paykar (Struggle)
- Maria Petrosyan – Happy Birthday
- Melisa – Chameleon
- Nare Elizbaryan – Du karogh es (You can)
- Sati – Insta
- Sekunda Kez im, Yerevan (To you, my Yerevan)
- Serzh Arakelyan – Good Mood
- Silva Grigoryan – Pokrik zinvor (Little soldier)
- Vahag Mesrobyan – Es ekel em (I have come)
- Vardan Margaryan – Chanaparh (Road)
- Vova – Leggo
- Yurahatuk – Yurahatuk (Special)
There will be two semi-finals which will be held on September 9 and September 16 with the final to be held on the 23rd of September.
Last year Misha represented Armenia with the song Boomerang which finished in 6th place with 148 points. Watch the performance below, and make sure to tell us who you think should win this year’s contest!