Not too long ago, the participants of the next edition of Destination Eurovision were revealed, and now French broadcaster France2 have released the snippets of the competing entries. This will be the second year in a row that Destination Eurovision will be used as the Eurovision selection process in France.
Here is the complete line-up, with the songs linked:
- Aysat – Comme une grande (Like a grown up)
- Battista Acquaviva – Passio (Passion)
- Bilal Hassani – Roi (King)
- Chimène Badi – Là-haut (Up there)
- Doutson – Sois un bon fils (Be a good son)
- Emmanuel Moire – La promesse (The promise)
- Florina – In The Shadows
- Gabriella – On cherche encore (We’re still searching)
- Lautner – J’ai pas le temps (I don’t have the time)
- Mazy – Oulala
- Naestro – Le brasier (The blaze)
- Noémie – Ma petite famille (My little family)
- PhilipElise – Madame la paix (Madam Peace)
- Seemone – Tous les deux (The both of us)
- Silvàn Areg – Le Petit Nicolas (Little Nicholas)
- The Divaz – La voix d’Aretha (Aretha’s voice)
- Tracy de Sà – Por Aqui (Around here)
- Ugo – Ce qui me blesse (What hurts me)
Some of the competing entrants have released the full versions of their songs, including Gabriella, Emmanuel Moire, Naestro and PhilipElise.
For the 2019 edition of Destination Eurovision, all three shows will be broadcast live, and the expert panel will not have a say in the results of the show. The expert panel will consist of André Manoukian, Vitaa and Christophe Willem.
There will be an international jury featuring representatives from 20 countries, five of which will feature in the first semi-final, five in the second semi-final and 10 for the final. The jury alongside the public will help select four songs from each semi-final to progress to the final, where the winner will represent France at Eurovision 2019.
Madame Monsieur represented France at Eurovision 2018 with the song Mercy, which you can watch below: