The first show of the Polish Junior Eurovision national final, Szansa na Sukces has taken place, where the first finalist was chosen.
There will be a total of three heats, with just one artist qualifying from each heat. During the heats, the participants perform songs by a certain artist, with this week’s artist being Majka Jeżowska.
Here are the seven participants of the first heat:
- Swietłana Boguska – Laleczka z saskiej porcelany
- Nikola Fiedor – Od rana mam dobry humor
- Piotr Klima – A ja wolę moją mamę
- Zosia Szuca – Najpiękniejsza w klasie
- Amelia Kurantowicz – Margarita
- Maja Mazurek – Wszystkie dzieci nasze są
- Maciej Golian – Na raz, na dwa
An in-studio jury selected Nikola Fiedor as the qualifier, and she will participate in the final on September 26th. Watch the performance below: