After previous news that Russia would select their Junior Eurovision entry earlier this year, it is now known that they will in fact be selecting their entry on the 24th of September.
The televised final will take place in Moscow and will feature a total of eleven participants. There will be nine solo acts, one duet and one group taking part in the selection.
Here are the participants:
- Alisa Pritochkina – ‘Warrior of Love’
- Daniil Khachaturov – ‘Life’
- Kseniya Kushner – ‘Girls don’t Cry’
- Like Teens – ‘Daddy’s Daughter’
- Margarita Stryukova – ‘In My Sky’
- Mariya Mirova – ‘The Way to Dream’
- Maryana Titova – ‘We Are Legends’
- Mikhail Naginskiy – ‘Superhero’
- Nikita Moroz – ‘Nikita and Friends’
- Tatyana Mezhentseva & Oorzhak Denberel – ‘A Time for Us’
- Yuliya Solnyshkova – ‘Bright Light’
The winner will be decided by a combination of jury and televote. Online voting will be used for the televote portion of the overall voting, and has already opened and will remain open for a total of five days.
You can vote for the songs here.
Stay tuned for more news from Russia!