Finnish broadcaster YLE recently revealed the six artists taking part in the Finnish Eurovision selection this year, with the plans to reveal the songs one by one. The final song, ‘Eternity’ by Catharina Zühlke has been released.
Listen to the entry below:
After two years of internally selecting their Eurovision artist, the nation has returned back to a multi-artist public selection.
The selection will take place on March 7th at 20:00 CET. The show will be hosted by Krista Siegfrids and commentated by Mikko Silvennoinen. The YleX radio hosts Viki and Köpi will be hosting the Green Room.
The six finalists were selected by the UMK jury of music professionals, which was led by Tapio Hakanen, Head of Music at YleX Radio. The broadcaster has stated that over 400 entries were received for the competition.
The songs will be released one by one in the lead up to the contest, starting from the 24th of January. Here is the schedule:
- Friday 24th January: Tika – I Let My Heart Break
- Monday 27th January: Erika Vikman – Cicciolina
- Tuesday 28th January: Aksel Kankaanranta – Looking Back
- Wednesday 2th January: F3M – Bananas
- Thursday 30th January: Sansa – Lover View
- Friday 31st January: Catharina Zühlke – Eternity