The twelve acts set to compete in the Maltese Junior Eurovision national selection have been revealed.
Maltese broadcaster TVM have announced the twelve acts competing in Malta Junior Eurovision Song Contest which will take place on October 16th. The entries were selected from a shortlist of 20 songs which were assessed by an additional jury this week.
Here are the finalists:
- Eksenia Sammut – Building
- Yulan Law – Change
- Amelia Kalabic – Dear World
- Rih & Bri – Drops like fire
- Kylie Milcallef – Keep Your Drama
- Ella Tohamy – Limitless
- Marija Djinovic – Magic
- Emma Briffa – My Angels Calling
- Ike Mizzie & Kaya Gouder Curmi – My Home
- Yulan Law – On My Way
- Myca, Kylie & Denzel Jo – Running Free
- Maria Curmi – Wild and Free
Yulan Law will compete with two separate entries, one of which was written by Amber who represented Malta at Eurovision back in 2015.