The final of the Irish Junior Eurovision selection has taken place, with the next Irish Junior Eurovision entrant selected. The show was hosted by Louise Cantillon.
Similar to previous editions of the competition, the results were decided by a jury panel. Two of the judges were permanent fixtures, and they are:
- Niamh Ní Chróinín – Radio presenter, manager of Irish-language youth radio station Raidió Rí-Rá
- Fiachna Ó Braonáin – Member of Hothouse Flowers (interval act at Eurovision 1988), judge on Junior Eurovision Éire between 2016 and 2018, composer of the Irish Junior Eurovision song of 2019
The guest judge this week was Linda Martin, who represented Ireland in 1983 and 1992, winning the latter.
Each of the participants performed two songs, the first being a song they had already performed during the competition. They also performed an Irish Eurovision cover.
- Sophie Lennon – ‘Circle of Life’/’It’s For You’
- Maiú Levi Lawlor – ‘Hold Back the River’/’Only Love Survives’
- Lilyella Buckley – ‘Someone You Loved’/’Rock ‘n’ Roll Kids
Maiú Levi Lawlor and Lilyella Buckley advanced to the sing-off. It was then determined that Maiú Levi Lawlor was the winner, and he will now go on to represent Ireland at Junior Eurovision this year. The song he will sing will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.