Selecția Națională is complete, with WRS set to represent Romania at Eurovision this year. A total of 10 acts competed in the final, judged by both jury and public voting.
The Romanian selection took place over various rounds, however just 10 acts advanced to the final. The voting consisted primarily of jury voting, with the public holding just 1/6th of the total vote.
Here are the competing acts:
- Andrei Petruş – “Take me”
- Alex Parker & Bastien – “Best of me” 7th
- Gabriel Basco – “One night”
- VANU – “Never give up”
- Petra – “Ireligios” (Irreligious)
- MOISE – “Guilty”
- Cream, Minodora, Diana – “România mea” (My Romania)
- Kyrie Mendél – “Hurricane”
- Dora Gaitanovici – “Ana”
- WRS – “Llámame” (Call me)
The jury allocated their top points to WRS, followed by Kyrie Mendél and Gabriel Basco. The public vote favoured Dora Gaitanovici, followed by WRS and then Gabriel Basco.
With the points combined, WRS finished on the top of the table with his song Llámame. Watch the performance below: