Earlier in the Eurovision national final season, Estonian broadcaster ERR revealed the artists participating in the upcoming edition of Eesti Laul. Now, the broadcaster has announced the running order for each of the semi-finals.
Here is the running order for the first semi-final which will take place on January 31st:
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High Heels In The Neighborhood
- Marko Kaar – Smile
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold Me Close
- Johanna Eendra – Miks sa teed nii?
- STEFAN – Without You
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu
- Jennifer Cohen – Little Baby El
- SOFIA RUBINA (ft. JANIKA TENN) – Deep Water
- YOURSELF – Öhuloss
- Victor Crone – Storm
- Ranele – Supernova
- INGER – Coming Home
Here is the running order for the second semi-final which will take place on the 2nd of February:
- Synne Valtri – I’ll Do It My Way
- Characters – Kaks miinust
- Snow color ft. INGA – Milline päev
- Sissi – Strong
- Cätlin Mägi & Jaan Pehk – Parmumäng
- Kadiah – Believe
- Kaia Tamm – Wo sind die Katzen?
- Kerli Stone – Cold Love
- Grete Paia – Kui isegi kaotan
- Lacy Jay – Halleluja
- Around The Sun – Follow Me Back
- Uku Summer – Pretty Little Liar
The final will take place in Tallinn on the 16th of February, and the final will feature 12 artists, with 6 qualifiers from each semi-final. The University of Tartu will host both semi-finals.
Stay tuned for more news, and tell us your favourite from the line-up! For now, watch their 2018 Eurovision performance below: