The Montenegrin national final took place this weekend, where the five national finalists presented their entries live.
The competition featured two stages, where in the first stage two acts qualified to the second round of voting. The decision was made through a mixture of public vote, a radio jury, a music industry jury and an international jury. The international jury featured Ruslana, Eldar Gasimov, Lea Sirk, Andras Kallay Saunders, Ira Losco and also Swedish TV presented Jovan Radomir.
Here is the complete final line-up:
- D-Moll – Heaven (LISTEN)
- Andrea Demirović – Ja sam ti san (LISTEN)
- Monika Knezović – Nepogrješivo (LISTEN)
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost (LISTEN)
- Nina Petković – Uzmi ili ostavi (LISTEN)
The acts that progressed to the next round were:
- D-Moll – Heaven
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost
The voting of the second round was purely televote, and it was decided that D-Moll would represent Montenegro with the song Heaven!
Watch the national final performance below: