Belarusian broadcaster BTRC have revealed the ten acts competing in the upcoming Junior Eurovision national selection, as well as the running order for the show.
A total of 44 acts auditioned for the national final, with a jury selecting the ten finalists. The national selection is set to be held at some point before Friday the 27th of September.
Here is the list of finalists in their running order for the show:
- Yelizaveta Misnikova – Pepel’nyy (Ash)
- Anastasiya Zhabko – Poymi menya (Understand Me)
- Mariya Zhilina – Spyavala, gukala, chakala (Sleeping, shouting, waiting)
- Kseniya Galetskaya – A Better World
- Group Monkey Tops – Posmotri na nas (Look at Us)
- Sofiya Khrolovich – Davay Tantsuy (Let’s Dance)
- Sofiya Rustamova – Skazhi mne (Tell me)
- Group Zefir – Luchshiye i pervyye (Best and First)
- Arina Pekhtereva – Never Again
- Mariya Yermakova – Vetra (Wind)
Stay tuned for more news from Belarus!