Danish broadcaster DR has revealed the 8 participating acts of this year’s Dansk Melodi Grand Prix. The final will be held on Saturday the 6th of March in a TV studio at DR headquarters. There will be no audience at the competition this year, but instead, DR is planning a virtual audience via zoom. The show will be hosted by Martin Brygmann and Tina Müller.
Here are the competing acts:
- Nanna Olivia –Hvileløse hjerter
- Fyr & Flamme – Øve os på hinanden
- Chief 1 & Thomas Buttenschøn – Højt over skyerne
- Mike Tramp – Everything is Alright
- Claudia Campagnol – Abracadabra
- The Cosmic Twins – Silver Bullet
- Emma Nicoline – Står Lige Her
- Jean Michel – Beautiful
You can listen to the songs on the DR website here. Unlike previous years, the winner will be selected solely by the public.