The Croatian national selection, Dora, has now taken place, with the next Croatian Eurovision representative decided. Held in Opatija, a total of 14 acts took to the stage in the hopes of winning the ticket to Rotterdam.
Here are the competing act:
- Nina Kraljić (Alkonost of Balkan) – Rijeka
- Eric Vidović – Reci mi
- Ella Orešković – Come This Way
- Bernarda Brunović – Colors
- Sandi Cenov – Kriv
- ToMa – Ocean of Love
- Filip Rudan – Blind
- Beta Sudar – Ma zamisli
- Cambi – Zaljubljen
- Ashley Colburn and Bojan Jambrošić – Share The Love
- Brigita Vuco – Noći pijane
- Mia Negovetić – She’s Like A Dream
- Albina Grčić – Tick-Tock
- Tony Cetinski and Kiki Rahimovski – Zapjevaj, sloboda je!
The voting was split between televote and jury vote, each weighing 50%. Winning the jury vote was Albina, who achieved a total of 78 points. Following behind with 77 points was Bernada Brunović, and with 68 points was Nina Kraljić. The televote showed some similar results, with Albina winning the televote with 120 points. With 77 points was Nina Kraljić, and in third with the televote was Cambi.
With the points combined, Albina was the clear winner with 198 points. In second was Nina Kraljić on 145 points, and in third was Mia Negovetić with 119 points. Albina will be singing Tick Tock in the first semi-final at Eurovision this year. Watch the winning performance below: