The second Eesti Laul quarterfinal in Estonia is now complete, with the next qualifiers decided. 10 acts competed, with 5 selected to continue to the semi-finals.
All participants of this quarterfinal performed in Estonian. This is the first time since 1998 that an Estonian Eurovision selection featured no songs in English. Three of the qualifiers were chosen by the public, and two by a jury. Here are the competing acts:
- Wiiralt – “Kuradile” (Damn it)
- Desiree – “Siiani” (So far)
- Silver Jusilo – “Elu rüpes” (In the midst of life)
- Kaia-Liisa Kesler – “Vaikus” (Silence)
- Helen – “Vaatu minu poole” (Look at me)
- Jyrise – “Plaksuta” (Clap)
- An-Marlen – “Lõpuks muutub” (It finally changes)
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – “Mis nüüd saab” (What now)
- Meisterjaan – “Vahel lilhtsalt” (Sometimes just)
- Frants Tikerpuu and Triin Niitoja – “Laululind” (Songbird)
Qualifying with the jury vote were Kaia-Liisa Kesler and Jyrise. The televote qualifiers included Helen, Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia and Frants Tikerpuu and Triin Niitoja.